calling all ghost chasers, camera experts, and skeptics

Explanations are in order, and I have none to offer. Please fill the comments with your expert knowledge and philosophical musings.

Whatever the explanation, I think I feel an album cover coming on…

Saturday December 04th 2010, 7:00 am 10 Comments
Filed under: america,conspiracies

Did you notice how the “light-blob” seems to bend around the window frame slightly? Almost as if it was space constricted as it lingered above your head.

The most logical explanation would be that the Makers Mark whiskey escaped the bottle and was shining above the imbiber. I now understand why they call hard liquor “spirits”.

Comment by La Flor de Mal 12.04.10 @ 3:19 pm

My best guess is a globule of moisture inside or on the camera lens. Or, is there a light fixture right there on the wall? The symmetry to me suggests water or light.

Comment by Jill 12.04.10 @ 10:51 pm

Jill: We kept thinking water too, though I don’t know. If it was water, I don’t think it was on the camera lens. We only got the big blob once, but after taking at least a hundred more pictures (with various cameras) we did continue to get lots of little blobs, and always more when I was in the picture. Totally weird. Perhaps condensation in the air is the answer. What made it even easier to have fun contemplating the ghostly implications is that this picture was taken in an old church.

Comment by clickclackgorilla 12.05.10 @ 1:41 pm

Who was taking the picture. Are they, like, excessively moist?

Comment by ezra 12.07.10 @ 9:00 pm

Who was taking the picture? Are they, like, excessively moist?

Comment by ezra 12.07.10 @ 9:00 pm

Eyra: Well, there were four of us there, and we all took a hand at taking pictures and all got some variation of the weird-o orbs. And at the point the pictures were taken the whiskey had yet to begin to flow as freely as it did later in the night. Since the orbs appeared most of all when I was in the shot, well, apparantly I’ve got an aura made of sweat. Hahahahahahahahaha.

Comment by clickclackgorilla 12.08.10 @ 12:10 pm

whoops, typo city. sorry ez, the zs and the ys on german keyboards are switched.

Comment by clickclackgorilla 12.08.10 @ 12:11 pm

….or it could be dust. Maybe you´re dustier than your mates, not sweatier. I know which I´d rather be!!

Comment by haveyouseenthisgirl 12.14.10 @ 12:28 pm

Aniruddha, the current Kalki king of Shambhala, Who Draws and Binds the Entire Three Worlds, has taken an interest in your activities. The Halo/orb is a metaphysical impression that occurs when Aniruddha is watching. see

or it’s just a speck of dust refracting light onto the camera lens.
peace
brax

Comment by brax 04.20.11 @ 12:50 pm

That orb is usually a guardian angel or guide.

I’ve never seen one so super close to the camera, and it’s amazing I can see the individual energy centers. the front page on my group, has a picture of tons of orbs!!!

You can also see it here. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150167489355618&set=o.116899558336171&type=3&theater

Comment by felix cat 05.01.13 @ 9:35 pm